SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
We encourage you to interact with our company by following us or clicking “Like” on our corporate profile pages on such social media platforms and discussing topics relevant to our services and activities. Our mission is to create an inspiring, supportive, fun community on our Social Media accounts.
When engaging with Dian’s Social Media please take into consideration and follow the simple rules below, and make sure you check back from time to time because these may change:
1. In case that Dian’s Social Media account allows for commenting, forwarding, re-posting, liking or other interactive functionality by users, please do not share comments that contain:
Inappropriate comments or inferences about Dian’s competitors;
Content that includes defamatory, libelous and offensive or demeaning language (including images, videos and links that would constitute an invasion of an individual’s privacy);
Content that is misleading, incorrect or fraudulent;
Disparaging or threatening comments about others;
Posts that are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community or are SPAM-like in nature;
Posts containing proprietary, confidential, sensitive or non-public information about, or related to, Dian or any other person or company;
Advertising or promotion of products or services content;
Posts sharing personal information about you or other individuals;Disrespectful comments for other members of our social media communities;
2. Because our Social Media profiles are public and anyone can engage with us, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own. Dian does not verify, represent or endorse any opinions or information expressed by third-party organizations or individuals posting content to the Dian’s Social Media accounts. Dian has no responsibility for actions of the posters and any content posted by anyone other than Dian. Comments and other material not posted by Dian don’t necessarily reflect Dian’s views or opinions and we cannot guarantee their accuracy or reliability.
3. We may occasionally share links to third-party websites when we think you will find the information helpful. However, please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the individual website or company. We are not responsible for the terms and conditions, privacy policies, cookies statements and other policies and practices or content of any website accessed through links or references in our Social Media accounts.
4. By posting on one of our Social Media profiles, you understand that your posts, and any ideas or techniques contained in them, may be freely used by us in any way and in any media, including on our corporate website and Social Media pages, and in our business. Accordingly, please do not submit any ideas or materials that you wish to keep confidential.
5. Dian reserves all rights related to its Social Media accounts and may at its sole discretion add, remove or modify any content or material posted on the account, discontinue the account, accept or reject those who may wish to follow the account and respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account.
6. Dian reserves the right to reject/remove any post with unacceptable content and block also users that violate the above mentioned terms.
We encourage you to check often for updates, as we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify these guidelines at any time. Your continuous use of our Social Media profiles indicates your acceptance of any revisions to these terms. Also, while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently, Dian may take any actions it deems appropriate to ensure that a particular Social Media account is not disrupted or abused in any way.